Saturday, February 8, 2014

Those who make you happy


Happy Saturday Friends,

Week 7's challenge is up and it looks like it's going to be great. I have so many ideas and refuse to let myself start until I think about it for a little while. I am like a kid with severe ADHD when it comes to my ideas and art. Sometimes I start a project and then think of something that would have been better two days later.

I am taking the class finally that DLP offers. I signed up today so I am waiting for their approval to join and start. I will let everyone know what I think about it when I finish. I feel its ironic I'm taking this 7 weeks in.. I told you ADHD... I couldn't wait to get started with my journal.

I want to remind everyone to go back and send me your addresses for the first giveaway. I have some great goodies I would love to share.

Last but not least I want to thank each and every one of you for joining this great group. In the first week we have 119 members. I feel very blessed that like minded friends now have a place to come together and visit, share love and laughs along with some art education. Don't forget to add pictures of your art this week.

I know most people enjoy Sunday's with their families so I will not be posting a blog on Sundays for this reason. Enjoy your family and friends and you will hear form me again on Monday.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment