Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Do what you love and love what you do...

I have to give credit that this beautiful picture was the amazing Robin Mead. Please check her work out. If I could I would have it everywhere in my house. Her colors are so beautiful and rich.  You can find her shop here:  www.robinmeaddesigns.com

I finished my first journal today. I wasn't for sure how I would feel about it but it turned out to be fun and just made my day. I actually sold it 10 mins after posting the pictures so that made me even happier. I want to be able to customize the inside to look exactly like what the buyer requests. Hey- a girls gotta dream. Maybe I will get as good as Robin Mead and then there will be no stopping me. :)

I am more thankful everyday for this group and have met some of my soul sisters here. I hope that you feel the same way. If so, it's all worth it in the end. As Cher told me tonight "Do what you love and love what you do!"

Tina




1 comment: