Monday, February 10, 2014

Look For the Rainbow...


Happy Monday my friends...

So much has happened over the past three days. I don't really know where to begin or if I should even rehash it but I feel compelled to say this much. Our group is a group that welcomes any and all artists. Your art, no matter what it is, is appreciated by most here. I hope that everyone feels comfortable in posting and sharing with us. I want to say thank you to all of the members that have pulled together to make it a wonderful community and always have a positive and encouraging words.

If there is anyway I can make this a more nurturing environment I am always open to suggestions. If you want to see something just let me know. I will do what I can to make sure this happens.

This weeks topic for discussion is Modgepodge/Gesso/Primers.. What are they? When do you use one and not the other? Can we make our own? I found this quick blurb on the difference. http://painting.about.com/od/artglossaryp/g/defprimer.htm

Have a great week my friends.

Tina


2 comments: