Saturday, February 22, 2014

Birds and Blooms

Hello friends,

I am so thankful we have this group and blog in order to spread the word and love of our group. We currently have 5 separate ladies working with homeless women and a mother in need. This is truly the work I feel I should be doing. I am reminded each day now that there are wonderful people just like myself that just want to share with others our love of art and life. If you ever know anyone in need please privately message me and I'll see what we can do.

Aprils Art Mail swap's theme has been decided. BIRDS AND BLOOM! Anything to do with birds, blooms and spring is fair game. This is right up my alley. I am going to start now and try to make every one of our members something even if it is small.

Thank you for all you do. Please remember to invite new members everyday so we can continue to grow.

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Tina, I can tell by your posts, that you have a loving, giving heart. You also have the gift of pulling people together for a greater good. I love your sweet heart and your interaction with all. I am so happy my sister told me about your blog and group. I am excited to be a part of helping others with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete