Friday, February 28, 2014

Do Epic Shit!

For some this statement might be a little too bold or distasteful but I have to say it is my motto this year. I have always known I was meant to do something great I just didn't know what. I believe I've found what I'm meant to do. The reason I pay it forward every chance I get is I am hoping that one day if I ever need help someone will pay it forward to me when I need it. Plus it's just the right thing to do.  I grew up very poor. When I say poor in sure you thought yadda yadda we all think we grew up poor. But let me tell you there were days we had absolutely no food. There wasn't any in site and somehow we made it. 

I wasn't the richest kid growing up and I'm by no means rich right now. I am rich in love and friendship and that's all that matters. I believe I have way more than I "need". I want to be able to help people in need. Here is my vision: (follow me here) I want to be able to provide our kindness and generosity to women who are homeless and have been batered. If they are just simply having a rough patch, yep I wanna help. It's not limited to women we can help men and children also. As a nurse I see so many kids with terminal illness and nothing to do. Maybe we can provide him with an art kit that he doodles on while getting chemo or in the hospital. 

With all of that being said I have 3 other magnificent ladies that have joined with me. We need all of the help we can get. Please contact me if you are interested. It could be something as small as sending an old box of crayons, paper, glue, scissor. Anytjing you can donate will make someone else's day. I also need you ladies to keep you eyes open and ears to the ground for people that might need something. Let me know and we can get rolling.

Thank you so much for taking this journey with me. I am blown awa everyday at how generous you all are.

Love,

Tina

2 comments: