Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Our Second Day...


We have officially made it through day two. As some of you might have already seen an Admin form DLP messaged me and said their group focuses purely on the projects and that she is sending members to us that have ideas. One member suggested a small art supplies swap. Such as sample paints, stickers, different pen, pencil or marker. I think it's a great idea I just don't have the specifics worked out just yet. 

I do know however I am going to be doing a bi-weekly give away to one of our members. I was thinking about weekly but it just seemed a little much. The giveaway will be art related and will hopefully help some of us get products we wouldn't have in our home. 

The Happy Mail swap is on it's way. Our theme for March is Green. I have assigned everyone 2 partners to swap with. If I missed someone just message me and let me know. I want to make sure everyone gets something to make them smile. I am working on any and everything green. Doodles, paper, stickers etc. 

We are taking ideas on topics to dive into ever week. Feel free to find that document and add your ideas. If you can't find it just PM me and I will do it for you. 

This group is a beautiful work in progress. Don't for get to post pictures of your art and ask a ton of question.

 Happy Wednesday my friends! Remember to Choose Happiness. 

Tina


1 comment: