Friday, February 7, 2014

March's Swap Details




Hello everyone,

There have been a lot of questions about our March swap so I thought I would give you some details. Please remember this is totally up to you and you do not have to do what I say. I am just making suggestions. I want to make sure everyone gets something so if life interferes (which we all know can happen) just let me know and I will send mail in your place. 

Theme: Everything and anything Green
Cost: There is not price that must be spent. Whatever you can afford send. 
Buddies: Everyone was assigned 2 buddies just to make sure everyone got something. If you want to do more feel free. 
When: Start mailing on March 1st and can continue through the month of March.

Message me if you have any questions. 

Tina 




2 comments: