Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Monday!

I felt like this post summed up my feelings the past few days. I am sure we all understand.

I found out tonight that my daughters best friends mom has had to start aggressive chemo. It just makes me so sad. Morgan and her friend are handling it very well. Morgan told me earlier that Nicole is doing great with the news and I asked why she said that. She then proceeds to tell me how she would be freaking out if it was her mom. Kids just grow up too quickly nowadays. I know I have talked about my injury and pain a lot but this out things in perspective. I'm blessed it's only my back and that I don't have to have "that" talk with my kids. Life is just so precious and short.

On that note I want to bring up that I have had a few members from our group that felt another group member was being rude to them. I read the post and agreed that what was said was uncalled for. Please remember that this group is for us all to share our live of art and life. We are blessed to have it. Not everyone is going to agree with your beliefs. I ask that each one of you remember that, that is the great thing about art. It doesn't matter if your religious, liberal,republican, gay or just plain boring. Your personal beliefs are just that personal and not meant to be pushed on others. Art is created out of imagination and love. Share your art not your belief or judgement of others. 

We are embarking on a new journey of possibly opening a nonprofit group to pay it forward with our art. I will share more details as it develops. It's a lengthy process and will take me some time. In the meantime we are going to keep paying it forward as we have been it with a new twist. We are working with a women's shelter to provide art gifts for therapy for the women at the shelter. 

If you know if anyone at all that needs something even if it's just a pick me up please let us know. 

Enough for now. Keep creating art and sharing it and your friendship with all of us..

Hugs,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment