Saturday, February 15, 2014


Hello For the Love of Art Friends (the name is still up for debate),

I really wasn't expecting to have to change the name of our group so I'm not taking the name change lightly. I am trying to take my time and give us a name that will last and make us unique and stand out.  I will make a decision and announce it tomorrow.

How is the happy mail swap going? Did anyone not get mail in February? I have a few extra packets put together if not. Next month will be here before we know it.

If you get a chance check out the for sale section. A couple of our artists have art and stencils for sale.  Just looking and giving feedback is greatly appreciated. I have been selling custom journals and I know I appreciate the feedback.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment